Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Addy's Cape Island Dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I finally gave in. I have listed Addy's Cape Island Dress and hairbow on Ebay. I've resisted for a long time but I've decided to give it a try. Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey youre lucky! I nearly bid on that but Im broke and went to bed instead, LOL. Congrats tho [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea! I'm the winner, just saw it in my email and I couldn't remember how I found out about the auction. Now I know, I bid this morning and went to work, came home and found out I spent money while I was at work. I might have to get more jobs. But I am excited, it's my favorite outfit and I don't have Addy, yet! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm...apparantly I was still too sleepy to realize you were listing it, not winning it. LOL, congrats on the gal who did get it tho. Im debating whether I should wait until after christmas when I have more cash, or do it now before prices go up [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations to both of you! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •